Position: Reinsurance Broking Support
We are the insurance & reinsurance broker providing non-life insurance products which most our clients are insurance company and retail brokers. We are here for a recent school leaver or an unsatisfied current job worker to be one of our major teams. Our company is a friendly and dynamic working environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple skills including administration, responsibility, and secretarial tasks with a professional standard service to our clients and reinsurers.
Key duties include:
- Works closely with the existing clients to seek reinsurance market and to provide a consulting service regarding insurance products with prompt and courteous response.
- Develops and maintains carrier relationships
- To coordinate with the clients and local and international reinsurers in both of local and foreign works.
- Markets and negotiates with reinsurers (both local and oversea reinsurers)
- Prepares quotations and submissions to the client and reinsurers
- Prepares necessary documentation such as spreadsheets, cover letters, etc.
- Respond to client technical queries and concerns, resolving issues promptly.
- Provides necessary administrative support and other broking support to related parties
- Follow-up on contractual documentation, ensuring the timely flow of materials.
- Other duties as assigned
Work pattern : Full Time
Location : Bangkok (Empire Tower, Sathorn)
Salary (Baht) : (negotiable)
Holiday : Saturday, Sunday
Working hours : 08:00 – 16:30
Gender : Male , Female
Age(Yr) : 22 – 30
Education Level : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience(Yr) : no experience considerable; 2 – 4 years preferable
Other : Not specified
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Insurance /BA / Law / Finance
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Good knowledge of English and communication skills, both oral & written in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptive to organisational culture and business environment
- Experience in insurance agency/insurance broker or insurance company environment preferred.
- Successful management of workload; with an ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
- working within a technical or administrative capacity within Insurance and/or Reinsurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Five-day work week
- Social Security
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Annual company’s outing
- Performance Bonus
How to apply
Receive application via email:-